Ferrando & Massone was established on the 4th March 1919 by Mr. Tito Ugo Ferrando and Mr. Amedeo Massone. They were skilled and well reputed agents and brokers; at the beginning of the 30ies, they were acting also as shipowners, and their vessels were of high standard both in maintainance and seamanship. The name "Ferrando & Massone" has been retained by the present ownership to witness the loyalty of the new setup to the tradition and to the principles who formed the back-ground of the good reputation gained by the Founders.
Since over 50 years the Fertonani Family has been extensively developing the sale and purchase and chartering activity. Ferrando & Massone is a Member of BIMCO and of the Italian Shipagents and Shipbrokers Association.